The Leading Hospitals / The Leading Doctors is an international group of medical facilities.
The certification is carried out by statistical survey of "Medical Outcome - Quality through Transparency".
The following data is determined:
- PATIENT NUMBER (TREATMENTS / OPERATIONS)
- REVIEWS (e.g. google)
- CERTIFICATES (e.g. TUMOR CENTERS: ONKOCERT / ORTHOPAEDIE: ENDOCERT)
- NEW THERAPY AND OPERATIONAL OFFERS
- RELATIONSHIP PERSONNEL TO PATIENT
- DOCTORS WITH CONTINIUING MEDICAL EDUCATION (1-4 YEARS)
- LIABILITY DAMAGES (FROM THE LAST 5 YEARS)
- TOP MED. EQUIPMENTS
- MINIMALLY INVASIVE OPERATIONS
ADDITIONAL RATING (ONLY) FOR GERMAN CLINICS ACCORDING TO (§21 DATA SGBV)
"COMPARISON OF 2.8 MILLION PATIENTS"
- PATIENT NUMBER (EXACT)
- AVERAGE LENGTH OF STAY (STAY IN THE CLINIC)
- LETALITY (MORTALITY)
- CASEMIX (TREATMENT OF SEVERE PATIENTS)
- SEVERE PATIENTS (PCCL COMORBIDITY)
- MULTIRESISTENT INFECTION
Basis of the admission / certification are up-to-date information of medical "Outcome" (statistical results of treatments and operations). For somatic, acute clinics, the certification is done by means of the routine data §21 record
For medical facilities (especially outside Germany) that do not collect these data (§21 data sentence-routine data), data are collected and validated on site.
Invited to attend and certify are all medical facilities that want to draw up to date information about medical outcome on the quality of their medical treatments / operations.
TLHoW gives „Olive trees“ for
NUMBER OF PATIENTS
REVIEWS (e.g. Google)
RATING ACCORDING TO §21 SGBV (2.8 million comparative data)